Strong growth in Vivendi’s revenues
in the third quarter of 2021: +10.3 %1
- Canal+ Group: solid +6.5 %1 growth mainly driven by international development and Studiocanal
- Havas Group: strong +20.7%1 growth in the third quarter, increasing its organic growth momentum from quarter to quarter
- Editis: confirmation of the public’s appetite for books since 2020
- Prisma Media: excellent +7.4%2 performance, particularly from its digital activities
- Gameloft: business sustained by the presence on Apple Arcade and Gameloft for brands3
- Universal Music Group: success of Euronext Amsterdam listing
1 At constant currency and perimeter.
3 Gameloft for brands offers cutting-edge gamified solutions to help brands reconnect with their audience.
4 As from September 14, 2021, Universal Music Group (UMG) is reported as a discontinued operation in accordance with IFRS 5. In addition, constant perimeter notably reflects the impact of the acquisition of Prisma Media on May 31, 2021.
5 Including the elimination of intersegment transactions.