- Revenues increased by 10.1% to €9.6 billion, driven by the activities of Havas and Canal+ Group, as well as a historically high contribution from Gameloft
- EBITA grew 35.6% to €868 million thanks to the solid operating performance of the businesses (+10.0% on their own) and the contributions of Universal Music Group (UMG) and Lagardère
- Adjusted net income excluding Telecom Italia increased by 19.4% to €677 million
- Earnings attributable to Vivendi SE shareowners amounted to a loss of €1.0 billion, mainly due to the deconsolidation of Telecom Italia, after having recorded a record profit in 2021 related to the deconsolidation of UMG
- Editis/Lagardère: continuing constructive dialogue with the European Commission and discussions with potential buyers of Editis with the aim of submitting a remedy proposal around mid-March
 Constant perimeter notably reflects the consolidation of Prisma Media since June 1, 2021, as well as the equity accounting of Lagardère since July 1, 2021, and Universal Music Group since September 23, 2021.
 Non-GAAP measures.
 Excluding the share of earnings of Telecom Italia accounted for under the equity method. As of December 31, 2022, Vivendi ceased to account for Telecom Italia under the equity method.