- Revenues of €8.2 billion, up 11.9% at constant currency and perimeter compared to the first half of 2020
- EBITA up 49.3% at constant perimeter and currency. All businesses are growing:
- Universal Music Group (UMG): +38%
- Canal+ Group: +10%
- Havas Group: +92%
- Editis: +€10M v. -€21M
- Adjusted net income of €724 million, up 24.1% compared to the first half of 2020
- Net debt decreased to €2.9 billion as of June 30, 2021, compared to €4.95 billion as of December 31, 2020. Over the same time period, the gearing decreased to 14.9% as of June 30, 2021, compared to 30.1% as of December 30, 2020, boosted by the sale of 10% of UMG’s share capital at the beginning of the year
- Pursuit of the planned distribution of 60% of UMG’s share capital to Vivendi shareholders and UMG’s listing on Euronext Amsterdam on September 21, 2021
 Constant perimeter notably reflects the impact of the acquisition of Prisma Media, consolidated since May 31, 2021.
 Non-GAPP measures.
 A reconciliation of EBIT to EBITA are presented in Appendix I.
This press release contains un-audited consolidated financial figures established under IFRS, which were approved by Vivendi’s Management Board on July 26, 2021, reviewed by Vivendi’s Audit Committee on July 26, 2021, and by Vivendi’s Supervisory Board on July 28, 2021 under the chairmanship of Yannick Bolloré.