Vivendi: Results in Line with Forecast for First Quarter 2013 – Full Year Guidance Confirmed
Paris, May 14, 2013
Note: This press release contains non audited consolidated earnings established under IFRS, which were approved by Vivendi’s Management Board on May 13, 2013.
• Results in Line with Forecast for First Quarter 2013
• Full Year Guidance Confirmed
- Revenues: €7,051 million, virtually stable (down 1.0% and up 0.3% at constant currency) compared to first quarter 2012.
- EBITA : €1,344 million, down 17.2% and 16.1% at constant currency compared to first quarter 2012. In line with our outlook, this difference is mainly due to the decrease at SFR (-€233 million).
- Adjusted Net Income : €672 million, down 18.5% compared to first quarter 2012, mainly due to the EBITA decrease.
- Confronted with a very challenging economic environment, Vivendi’s subsidiaries are implementing the necessary adaptation measures. Consequently, first quarter 2013 results are in line with our outlook and enable us to confirm our annual guidance across all the Group’s businesses.