The Vivendi Group encourages the transmission of knowledge and skills between generations. Through a series of commitments and practices in the field, this dynamic policy involves and motivates the Group’s senior employees in the continuity of performance. Agreements aimed to maintain them in their jobs accompany and structure this strategic choice through several measures – for example:
- implementation of indicators for monitoring the commitments made,
- the principle of non-discrimination in terms of age at recruiting, for internal mobility, and for training,
- goals for maintaining the rate of employment of employees age 55 and over,
- defining career projects for the second part of the career and suitable accompaniment for internal mobility,
- development of tutoring and implementation of programs for transmission of knowledge and skills,
- measures relating to the transition between end of career and retirement.