Accessibility – Compliance statement
Vivendi is committed to making its website accessible towards people with disabilities.
This accessibility statement, published on a voluntary basis, complies with Article 47 of Law n° 2005-102 of 11 February 2005. It applies to the website vivendi.com.
vivendi.com is partially compliant with RGAA 4.0 standards at Double-A (AA) level due to the non-compliances and exemptions listed below:
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis shows that our website complies with 51.92% of RGAA 4.0 Double-A (AA) criteria.
- 25 non-conformities
- 27 conformities
- 54 non-applicable criteria
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
Several non-compliances are described in this document, some of which are repeated on several pages:
- Some decorative images are read by the screen reader
- Some information-carrying images have no relevant alternative
- Videos do not have a text alternative
- The contrast between the background color and the texts is not always sufficient
- Tables are not properly structured
- Some links are not explicit about their destinations
- Source code generated in some places is considered invalid
- The user is not notified of a context change
- Some language changes are not specified to the user
- Title hierarchy is not always relevant
- Some tags are not used correctly
- The document structure is not consistent
- Focus is sometimes not visible
- The structuring of the forms is incorrect
- In some places the user has no control over the animations
- Some items cause keyboard traps
- PDF documents are not accessible.
Exceptions for unreasonable load
No identified exception.
Content not subject to the accessibility requirement
There is no content that is not subject to the accessibility requirement.
PREPARATION OF THIS ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This statement was prepared on August, 5, 2021.
Technologies used to create this website:
Web page testing was carried out using combinations of the following user agents and screen readers:
- Google Chrome
The following tools were used for the assessment:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- IBM Accessibility checker
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
Website pages that underwent compliance testing:
- Home page
- Supervisory Board
- Audiovisual & cinema
- Shareholders & investors
- Key figures
- Press releases
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you are unable to access content or a service, you may contact the webmaster to be guided to an accessible alternative or obtain the content in another format.
Contact the Communications department at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This procedure is to be used in the following case:
You have reported an accessibility problem to the webmaster that prevents you from accessing content or one of the services on the website, and you have not obtained a satisfactory answer.
- Write to Défenseur des droits
- Contact the representative of the Défenseur des droits in your region
- Send a letter (freepost, no stamp needed if posted in France) to:
Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse 71120
75342 Paris Cedex 07