The projects supported by Vivendi Create Joy meet the following criteria:
- Their beneficiaries are sick, troubled, at-risk or disadvantaged young people (11-25 years old).
- The projects are carried out in the following areas: Europe and Africa.
- They relate to Vivendi’s business segments: audiovisual & cinema, live performance, communication, journalism, writing & publishing, video games and digital content creation.
- The projects have the potential to reveal personal talent, develop self-confidence and bring happiness.
- The projects encourage vocational training for young people from disadvantaged backgrounds or who are unfamiliar with professional networks to develop their passion and talent for one of the Group’s businesses.
Find out the Request for proposal
Request for proposal special Ukraine
Vivendi, a media and communications group, is sensitive to the situation that the people of Ukraine are undergoing. Havas and Gameloft have almost 800 employees in Ukraine.
In addition to the action that the Group is taking, Vivendi’s Management Board has decided to allocate complementary funding, alongside Vivendi Create Joy initiatives, for projects involving post-traumatic psychological support for Ukrainians who have found refuge in Europe and/or support for young Ukrainian artists (filmmakers, musicians, writers, journalists, content creators, etc.) in exile in Europe.
Find out the Request for proposal special Ukraine