- Revenues increased by +10.4% compared to 2020 thanks to all the Group’s businesses and the integration of Prisma Media. 2021 organic growth was +8.6%
- EBITA more than doubled (x2.3) compared to 2020, driven by the very strong performance of all businesses, in particular Canal+ Group, Havas Group and Editis. EBITA also increased considerably compared to 2019 (+72%)
- Adjusted net income grew 2.2-fold thanks to the strong increase in EBITA and income from financial investments
- Earnings attributable to Vivendi SE shareowners of €24.692 billion reflects the capital gain resulting from the deconsolidation of UMG
- Vivendi is fully supporting its teams in Ukraine by providing them with significant logistical and financial assistance
 Constant perimeter notably reflects the impacts of the acquisition of Prisma Media on May 31, 2021, and the equity accounting of Lagardère since July 1, 2021, and Universal Music Group since September 23, 2021.
 Non-GAAP measures.
 Reconciliations of EBIT to EBITA, as well as earnings attributable to Vivendi SE shareowners to adjusted net income, are presented in Appendix I.